You've Never Fished Like This Before
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder.
Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and revolutionary LiveSight™ Real-Time Sonar. Equipped with the best set of navigation tools ever built into a fishfinder/chartplotter display, HDS LIVE features preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced Inland and Coastal mapping, automatic routing support and new Genesis Live onscreen mapping offering precision real-time mapping, down to ½-foot contours.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Fish in Real-Time with LiveSight Sonar (Coming Early 2019)
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
Mapping in Real-Time
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
LiveCast Smartphone Integration (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
- Features 7-, 9-, 12- and 16-inch models
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible – Coming Spring 2019
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor*
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys*
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability*
- Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
*HDS LIVE 16/12 only